About Me

My photo
General Santos City, Philippines
im ruel christian my friends call me RC cause i don't like to be called as ruel, christian will do.:) 15 years of age. still studying at Notre Dame of Dadiangas University,Lagao Campus

Friday, December 3, 2010

My Career Choice

When I was little I really love to watch how mom and dad cook our food. Every time they slice something and put it into the food i always look at it seriously. Sometimes my mother or father let me put the ingredients together, let me taste if it good or not. As i grow up this things motivates me to decide that i'll take BSHRM and proceed it after 4 yrs. into Culinary arts. I chose this course because as what I am in my childhood. I love to eat and also to cook. As what i have in my mind right now is that I am really determine to finish college. I will make my own name and be recignize in the whole world as the Iron Chef of Asia..:))

Hoping it will happen..:) pray for me GUYS!



No comments:

Post a Comment